Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yohan Yudanara <yo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 11:08:07 UTC

T5-Chenillekit Quartz-Accessing JobDataMap

Hi...

I'm using chenillekit quartz from
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-quartz/index.html.
I already follow the "how-to" guide and it is running well.

But I'd like to ask: how to access JobDataMap from Tapestry page
class, in case I want to change the JobDataMap value from user input.

Thanks...

Best regards,
Yohan

Re: T5-Chenillekit Quartz-Accessing JobDataMap

Posted by Yohan Yudanara <yo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, the problem was solved.. It's very simple :)

just using this in tapestry page class:
@Inject
private QuartzSchedulerManager schedulerManager;

and use this code to access the jobDataMap and update the value:
JobDetail jobDetail =
schedulerManager.getScheduler().getJobDetail("AutoHouseKeeping",
null);
JobDataMap jobDataMap = jobDetail.getJobDataMap();
jobDataMap.put("oldKey", "newValue"); //update the value
schedulerManager.getScheduler().addJob(jobDetail, true); //reassign
job to scheduler

Best regards,
Yohan