Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 12:54:06 UTC

0.9.1 last push

Hi everyone,

The following are the only remaining closed issues we need to verify:

 WOOKIE-265 Update RELEASE_NOTES with issues fixed in this release

 WOOKIE-270 Add BUILDING to the source release

 WOOKIE-266 Check that README is up to date

 WOOKIE-269 Check LICENSE is correct for each release type

Once these are verified we can proceed with creating the release artifacts and calling the vote.

(The others are the tasks for actually publishing artifacts to staging, which we can only do once we've created the release anyway)