Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hett <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 16:50:24 UTC

How to create read only topic?

Hi,
how I to create read only for all users websocket topiK? I a need for write
only from my PHP service.
Sorry for my english.

Re: How to create read only topic?

Posted by Hett <he...@gmail.com>.
I coping from tutorial config section:

	    <plugins>
			<simpleAuthenticationPlugin anonymousAccessAllowed="true">
				<users>
					<authenticationUser username="system" password="manager"
groups="users,admins"/>
					<authenticationUser username="user" password="password"
groups="users"/>
					<authenticationUser username="guest" password="password"
groups="guests"/>
				</users>
			</simpleAuthenticationPlugin>

			<authorizationPlugin>
			    <map>
				    <authorizationMap>
						<authorizationEntries>
						 <authorizationEntry queue="TEST.Q" read="users" write="users"
admin="users" />
						 <authorizationEntry topic="ActiveMQ.Advisory.>" read="all"
write="all" admin="all"/>
					   </authorizationEntries>
					   <tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry>
						 <tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry read="admin" write="admin"
admin="admin"/>
					   </tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry>
					</authorizationMap>
		 	    </map>