Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/11/21 12:42:43 UTC

Over Packing

Team - We have a requirement that in some situations there is a need to
over pack when shipping products on a sales order.  I have seen other
systems that allow you to over receive as well as over pack.  Is there a
way to do this OTB with Ofbiz?

Scenario 1  - Purchase Order for GZ-1000 quantity 100 but I need to
receive and pay for quantity of 105
Scenario 2 Sales Order GZ-1005 quantity 100 but I need to pack and
invoice quantity of 105

Is this possible OTB

Thanks,

James

Re: Over Packing

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
I would checked Promotion Rule to adding the over quantity

Nicolas