Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Yuri Pats <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 15:48:05 UTC

Strange things with Apache::Request

Good day.

Some strange thigs happens on my computer now.

I use mod_perl a lot. Sometimes I debug apps on my desktop. From some
time (maybe some upgrade was done) all handlers that uses
Apache2::Request, was broken.

Some simple example:

sub handler : method {
	my ($self, $r) = @_;

	$r->warn('first');
	my $apr = Apache2::Request->new($r);
	$r->warn('second');

	$r->content_type('text/plain');
	$r->print("PREVED!");

	return OK;
}

This prints out nothing, and in error log we have only first warning.
Removing call to Apache2::Request, returns things on their places.

Maybe someone can explain me whats is wrong in my_system? =)

Versions of software I use:
apache-2.2.6
mod_perl-2.0.3
libapreq2-2.08

This is i686-pc-linux-gnu machine.

--
WBR, Yuri Pac

Re: Strange things with Apache::Request

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On 10/25/07, Yuri Pats <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From some
> time (maybe some upgrade was done) all handlers that uses
> Apache2::Request, was broken.

Sounds like you should try recompiling libapreq2 then.

- Perrin