Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/21 10:40:00 UTC

how to stop jetty in quick start model

Hi,

I am looking a way to stop mcf using command line. (other that using ^C)

I tried java -jar start.jar --stop but it does not work since usage is :

Usage: ManifoldCFJettyRunner [<port> [<crawler-war-path> <authority-service-war-path> <api-war-path>]]

What I am trying to do is install mcf using one of the single process models:

Quick-start single process model
Single-process deployable war

I am planning to use nohup when using "java -DSTOP.PORT=8079 -DSTOP.KEY=secret -jar start.jar". And stop it via command line.

Is there a better way to "quickly" install mcf?

Thanks,
Ahmet

Re: how to stop jetty in quick start model

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@gmail.com>.
kill <pid> actually causes it to shut down cleanly. Same effect as ^C.

--

http://tinyurl.com/andrew-clegg-linkedin | http://twitter.com/andrew_clegg