Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Duffy <md...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/20 18:15:43 UTC

Using MyFaces with Oracle's JDeveloper

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial or blog entry on using MyFaces with Oracle's JDeveloper?

Thx.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Using MyFaces with Oracle's JDeveloper

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
Hi Mike,

Have been on vacation to Maui :) and I couldn't see any reply to your
email. I wrote a HowTo a while back on how to use MyFaces with
JDeveloper, but it is a bit outdated. Essentially, to get it to work you
add the myfaces libraries to your project BEFOR you start adding JSF
pages to your project. This way the design time will use the myfaces
runtime to execute the components and display them in the VE - not the
RI which are shipped with JDeveloper.

1. You can add myfaces libs directly to your project or
2. you can first add them to the collection of available libs in
JDeveloper and then grab them from that collection when creating a new
project.

Jonas

--
*Author*: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components