Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org> on 2005/06/08 06:40:37 UTC

Re: J2: Inter-portlet communications / JS2-208

Just saw this now and it seems to be a good approach for cross context
portlet communication using the PortletEvent API.

Did anybody test it with M3?

Roger

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.
Excellent. We should definitely include an inter portlet communication.
Let me know when you are done so that it can be included as a sample.
Roger

Posted by Peter Meier <pe...@tec.govt.nz>.
Hi Roger,