Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 03:55:31 UTC

Re: None none shows in the chat window if the users joined via an invite

I believe this is already fixed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1781
Could you please check using "next" demo server
https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next
Or nightly build:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%204.0.x/

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: None none shows in the chat window if the users joined via an invite

Posted by vn...@lycos.com.
I can confirm the issue is fixed in the nightly build. Thanks