Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hervé BARRAULT <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 10:05:37 UTC

Multiple service for one Camel CXF endpoint

Hi,
I have a wsdl with multiple services to expose.

Some services should be exposed through the same endpoint (even they are
not defined in the same service). I checked that there is no operation name
conflict.

Is it possible to expose multiple services through the same camel/cxf
endpoint or should i use multiple endpoint bind to the same address ?

I guess the second case will be possible but i am not sure for the first
one (cxfEndpoint as only an attribute for serviceClass).

Can it be also a problem if I enable https ?

Thanks for answers
Regards
Hervé

Re: Multiple service for one Camel CXF endpoint

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes,  you are right.

--
Willem