Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/05 13:15:42 UTC

Release 1.0

Hi,

I looked at the Jira tasks for Release 1.0 again today.
Vassil and David: you both have a fair amount of tasks assigned to
you. Will you be able to work on these within the next weeks?

There are also still some unassigned tasks, could all of you please
take a look at them and see if there is anything you would like to
work on.
Thanks.

/Anne

Re: Release 1.0

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
Sorry for being inactive in svn in the last month or so, there are a
lot of things happening at the same time here. I expect to sort things
out soon and have a month or two where I'll have time dedicated to
finalizing my ESME issues. Even if there's no open issue in JIRA (e.g.
for small requests), if it's been discussed on the mailing list, it's
probably on my personal todo list.

I'll get back to you next week and post my personal priorities from my
todo list and then try to report my progress more regularly.

Vassil

Re: Release 1.0

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thank you David.