Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 13:02:15 UTC

[hms] HMS status page not build

Hello,

just updated the ognl page and saw that there is a new hms status page
checked in, but the generated html is missing. Is is necessary to
commit the html page too to be visible on the incubator website. I was
not sure if the page is ready yet, so I did not do it - the HMS people
may want to correct this :-)

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [hms] HMS status page not build

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Oooops, my mistake :D

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hehe :)
> It was not the question how it works - it was a reminder to the HMS
> people to generate and commit the page :-)
> Sorry for being confusing!
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
> <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi...
>>
>>   Yes, you make the changes to the XML file of the podling or add it
>> if it is a new one, then run build and then commit both the XML and
>> HTML files :).
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> just updated the ognl page and saw that there is a new hms status page
>>> checked in, but the generated html is missing. Is is necessary to
>>> commit the html page too to be visible on the incubator website. I was
>>> not sure if the page is ready yet, so I did not do it - the HMS people
>>> may want to correct this :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>

>>> --
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de

>> --
>> Thanks
>> - Mohammad Nour
>> ----
>> - Albert Einstein

> http://www.grobmeier.de

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

Re: [hms] HMS status page not build

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks.
However, the name HMS may be changed before the project will hit the website.

  Bernd

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
hehe :)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just updated the ognl page and saw that there is a new hms status page
> checked in, but the generated html is missing. Is is necessary to
> commit the html page too to be visible on the incubator website. I was
> not sure if the page is ready yet, so I did not do it - the HMS people
> may want to correct this :-)
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de