Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by fclaes <fa...@external.banksys.be> on 2007/07/13 11:20:48 UTC

Turn off console logging

Hi,

When running a test plan, I see a huge amount of logging (hexadecimal stuff)
coming on my console and more than probably affecting the performances. Can
you tell me how to turn off those console logging?

Thanks.

Re: Turn off console logging

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not log hex stuff to the console. However, I think I have
seen this in connection with some SSL problems.

I suggest you update to 2.3RC3 and see if the problem goes away.

Re: regarding the distributed testing

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Rmiregistry is part of Java. Perhaps that is not installed correctly.

If you are new to JMeter I would suggest not trying distributed
testing until you are familiar with GUI and non-GUI testing.

Distributed testing can be difficult to get right.

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
we need to set the path in environment variables.
right click on mycomputer-->properties->advance->environment variables

if varibale 'path' is already there in variables then click on edit and add
this statement C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\bin(if jdk is in u r "C" drive otherwise
mention corresponding path)

it will look like this-->C:\Quadbase\Quadbase\bin;;SOFTWARE\Mercury
Interactive\LoadRunner\CurrentVersion;C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\bin

do the same step for CLASSPATH also......

then u r problem will solve...

Regards,
Mahesh Kumar Pinjarla