Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Kuba Sienkiewicz <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/31 14:39:44 UTC

Metron unsuccessful instalation

Hi,
I have a question regarding installation of metron. Since week ago I has
tried to get metron working without success. Is it an usual situation or am
I just doing something wrong?

Also I would be grateful if somebody could help me with threading problem
in enrichment bolt. Storm page says that you can't use multithreading as
it's used in metron.

Best Regards,
Jakub Sienkiewicz

Re: Metron unsuccessful instalation

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
What are you seeing? Any stack traces in the logs?