Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 09:48:11 UTC

YourKit reference in AsterixDB website

Hi,
Did we add a reference to https://www.yourkit.com/ in AsterixDB website?

If we didn't yet, then I think we should since they are giving us free
licenses for this.

Regards,
Amoudi, Abdullah.

Re: YourKit reference in AsterixDB website

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
I think there was a thread about this earlier. All that needs to be
done is to add a tools page to the site markdown (following from what
Apache Tomcat does).

- Ian

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.
+1 :-)