Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/01/30 08:01:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] PossibleApplications Thu Jan 30 08:01:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PossibleApplications, version: 12 on Thu Jan 30 07:00:04 2003 by 203.126.32.130

+ * an infrastructure for a new aeronautical charting system
+ ** With aeronautical raw data in standard XML format, we can use Cocoon to generate chart in PDF or other image formats and then publish it through the web with the same system. --- JiRong Hu

Re: Wiki Editor broken ??? Please help

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:

> When trying to save a comment to this page:
>
> BeginnerDeployOnAppServer
>
> i get this error:
>
> An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by
> Error.jsp.
>

> What shall i do now ???

Hi Hussayn, I'm trying to get a new version of JSPWIki installed on the
server, and it is messing up _big time_ on me. For now, I'll make a
completely parallel installation, and hopefully be able to switch over
then. I'm not amused by this :-(

Sorry of I messed up somebody's work.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Wiki Editor broken ??? Please help

Posted by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com>.
When trying to save a comment to this page:

BeginnerDeployOnAppServer

i get this error:

An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by
Error.jsp.

What shall i do now ???

regards, Hussayn
--