Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jaiyasree <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 18:40:11 UTC

Re: Attachments for Dispatch not supported?

I am not able to instantiate WrappedAttachments even after including
frontend-jaxws jar in my project

Re: Attachments for Dispatch not supported?

Posted by Jaiyasree <ja...@gmail.com>.
 I am trying to send attachments from client to server. I tried setting in
both the ways Message.Attachments and
MessageContext.OUTBOUND_MESSAGE_ATTACHMENTS.

Both are not working. It throws Attachment of type class <requestobject> are
not supported in SwAOutInterceptor itself.
Is there any way I can solve this issue.

Thanks,
Jai