Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 01:19:38 UTC

wicket 6 global services

hej,
I have few questions about how to do few things in wicket, right now I
m focusing on 6th version.

I would like to create global service that returns for example JSON or
html. and given I have stateless page with components that supports
AJAX I would like to point my JS components to this global service.

I think it best to accomplish this with mounting
1) mount resource and then use
getRequestCycle().urlFor(resourceReference, parameters);
2) if I have to return html maybe it is better to mount page

I ve also found somewhere that I could implement custom renderers that
could render simple html or jason or whatever text I need, but I
cannot find anything about right now.

what about adding custom RequestCycleListener, or something like that?

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@gmail.com
pkaminski.prv@gmail.com