Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Máximo Castillo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/13 01:00:38 UTC

Apache Pivot + JasperReports

Hello,

I'm going to start developing a desktop app. Is it posible to integrate
Apache Pivot with JasperReports.

Thanks in advanced,
Máximo

Re: Apache Pivot + JasperReports

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
> When I finish the app, I'll share my experience of integrating Apache Pivot + JasperReports + JavaDB.

That would be great. Looking forward to it!

Re: Apache Pivot + JasperReports

Posted by Máximo Castillo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you very much. I'll follow your advice.

When I finish the app, I'll share my experience of integrating Apache Pivot
+ JasperReports + JavaDB.

Thanks,
Máximo

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.