Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/11/09 04:20:32 UTC

CWS Availability (was RE: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close)

The CWS collection still seems to be here: <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/>.

I suppose Stephan Bergmann can tell us what happened to cws/sb111 ?  Perhaps it is already merged into 3.4.0-Dev ?

 - Dennis

Posted by eric b <er...@free.fr>.
Hi Pedro,

Le 10 nov. 11 à 06:49, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :

> Hi;
>
> --- On Tue, 11/8/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <de...@acm.org>
>
>> The CWS collection still seems to be
>> here: <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/>.
>>
>> I suppose Stephan Bergmann can tell us what happened to
>> cws/sb111 ?

I already asked (IRC), and Stephan was not able to provide me the
full diff.

>>   Perhaps it is already merged into
>> 3.4.0-Dev ?
>>

> I think it's already merged as I can see some related issues closed.

Indeed, they are.

> I found these links that may be useful: http://openoffice.
> 2283327.n4.nabble.com/info-DEV300-CWS-sb111-Configmgr-re-write-
> td2951679.html

Unfortunaly, the link above leads to broken links (eis looks dead,
giving timeouts)

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Performance/Configuration

This is an important info, thanks.

Eric

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hi;

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <de...@acm.org> wrote:

> The CWS collection still seems to be
> here: <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/>.
>
> I suppose Stephan Bergmann can tell us what happened to
> cws/sb111 ?  Perhaps it is already merged into
> 3.4.0-Dev ?

I think it's already merged as I can see some related
issues closed.

I found these links that may be useful:

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/info-DEV300-CWS-sb111-Configmgr-re-write-td2951679.html

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Performance/Configuration

cheers,

Pedro.

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hi;

I found SB111 here:
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/cws/

Unfortunately on Rob's repository copy @Apache Extras
the CWS branches didn't make it, so we will lose those!

Pedro.