Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Кочура Иван <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 10:16:43 UTC

bug #513

Hello. My name is Kochura Ivan. I'm going to fixed a bug https://issues.
apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-513, using invatedHash. In addition to
the client id, we must preserve the InvitationHash in the RoomPollAnswers.
Based on the above, I have a question. How to get a InvitationHash if I
have only streamid. (in class PollService)

Re: bug #513

Posted by Кочура Иван <ki...@gmail.com>.
Fixed. Patch attached to the Jira.

Re: bug #513