Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com> on 2009/10/25 20:43:29 UTC

Rsync failures

I've asked contegix to take a look and see why we are suddenly seeing
such massive numbers of failures. I haven't changed anything recently
and I'm assuming no one else has either. If you have any ideas please
let me know.

Re: Rsync failures

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
Yep, looks like they found it, so I moved them back and kicked it manually.

Re: Rsync failures

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: Rsync failures

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.