Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luciano Belotto <lu...@traxsoftware.com> on 2002/06/27 23:44:40 UTC

IIS & Tomcat works on examples directory, but not on mine

I've got IIS working on Tomcat good... Everything in the \examples
directory (and subfolders) works great. But I create a folder
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon, but the jsp files under there are simply
interpreted as regular html/txt files. Can someone point me in the right
direction

Here's the snipped of my server.xml file:
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context   -->
  <Context path="/manager" docBase="manager" debug="0" privileged="true"
/>
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context for Ramon   -->
  <Context path="/Ramon" docBase="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />
- <!--  Tomcat Examples Context   -->
- <Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

Here's my uriworkermap.properties file:
#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13

#
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat
#
*.jsp=$(default.worker)
/examples=$(default.worker)
/examples/*=$(default.worker)
/Ramon=$(default.worker)
/Ramon/*=$(default.worker)

-Luciano

RE: IIS & Tomcat works on examples directory, but not on mine

Posted by Luciano Belotto <lu...@traxsoftware.com>.
Yes, if I goto http://trax_citrix:8080/Ramon/ and then
http://trax_citrix:8080/Ramon/test.jsp it processes it is a JSP
correctly. So I'm missing something in the IIS Redirector setup?

I believe all I did in the IIS setup was two things:
1) Setup a virtual directory called Jakarta and pointed it to the
directory C:\tomcat4\bin\native, which has that dll file

2) setup the ISAP filter in the Master Properties/WWW Service to point
to C:\tomcat4\bin\native\isapi_redirect.dll

thanks in advance for your help,

-Luciano