Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by pedro7 <pi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 05:39:12 UTC

Lucene highlighter for .NET

OK, I have implemented a site search on my ASP.NET site using the Lucene.Net
2.1. But the only version of the highlighter that I have been able to find
is 1.3, which won't play ball with the later version of Lucene. Now, I know
there is at least a 2.0 version of Highlighter (cos it says so in the
lucene.net incubator) but can I find it *anywhere*? No, I cannot. :,(Without
highlighter, the search is useless. Does anybody know where I can find a
highlighter (just the dll, or the source) that will work with Lucene.net
2.1?

Re: Lucene highlighter for .NET

Posted by pedro7 <pi...@gmail.com>.
erm... nevermind. I found it :blush: