Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/29 20:08:24 UTC

Release manager volunteer for the next release?

With M2 done, it's time to talk about that next release of geode.

Are there any volunteers to be the release manager for the next release? I
can do it, but when talking about M2 we decided it was a good idea to
rotate release managers so that more people learn about the process.

I went ahead and created an M3 wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/1.0.0-incubating.M3+Release

That page is currently pulling in all of the issues with the Fix Version of
M3.

-Dan

Re: Release manager volunteer for the next release?

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Dan, I can give it a shot for M3.  I'll sent another message to discuss
M3 and scope.

--

~/William