Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/02 00:05:23 UTC

Re: Disk hot swap for data node while hbase use short-circuit

I think i found a similar bug report that matches your symptom: HDFS-12204
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-12204> (Dfsclient Do not close
file descriptor when using shortcircuit)

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Reminds me of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-21915 too.
Agree with Wei-Chiu that I'd start by ruling out HDFS issues first, and
then start worrying about HBase issues :)