Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/25 14:02:49 UTC

problem in screen.xml

Dear All

I am facing a problem with Screens.xml in my module.
while adding any entity condition or any big code in the given file it goes
off means the eclipse
get hang every time, than i need to restart the eclipse. i thought this may
be problem of eclipse but  than i checked its not the eclipse problem.
So please if any one have any solution of this please suggest me so that i
can resolve this.
--

*Thanks & RegardsSAURABH SINGH**Software Engineer*

Re: problem in screen.xml

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,

Please use rather user ML for such questions, *see why here* :

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

By the way, Your file might be too big for Eclipse, try to modify it
with another editor...

Gil

--
<www.nereide.fr>