Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wangyi <im...@sina.com> on 2013/08/09 05:25:53 UTC

ServiceMix and Camel how to realize the process can be configured

hello everybody:
       I ask everybody a question, I now do a logistics project.This project
on OSGI platform development and deployment, is in the OSGI bundle as the
basic unit, I now have four applications namely four bundles (harvest
notice, delivery, acceptance, storage, in accordance with the time marked as
a, b, c, d), the four applications of raw data into are dependent on each
other, the communication between the HTTP access and servlet response (data
format is a json or XML).Project has the following business requirement:
under normal circumstances the four application dependencies to
a-->b-->-->c-->d, but there is  a-->c-->d or a-->d, etc., that is to say the
four application process can be dynamically configured according to need,
namely the routing can be configured.
      Now just by writing to analyse the dynamic configuration file to
specify the four application dependencies, and then call services generated
data, so no flexibility and extensibility.So I decided to use ServiceMix and
Camel technology to solve.
      Because this technology is not very well and not well thought through
learning: is the first study serviceMix to camel or the camel is combined
with serviceMix again, and the camel how to implement this process
distribution is not very clear, everybody take a look at how to realize my
serviceMix and camel with the business requirements.

Thank you very much!