Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Konstantin Chekushin <ko...@inbox.lv> on 2008/07/31 12:29:01 UTC

refferers bug?

1.  Create page [mytest]
2. In "mytest" create 2 pages:
* [AB]
* [A B]

(We can see, that both links point to the same page.)

3. Go to the "AB", enter some content, save page.
4. In the "AB" page:
go to the "Info" and rename page to "ABC" ( Update referrers - "yes")

Here we go! We have a new page "ABC", but "A B" didn't changed.
I thing, this is a bug.

Re: refferers bug?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Content generated by plugins is not indexed for page referrals,
unless manually done so by the plugin author.

/Janne

Re: refferers bug?

Re: refferers bug?

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Konstantin,

I've experienced this issue in v2.7.0-alpha-3, too.
Could you please file a bug entry in the JIRA bugtracker?

Regards,
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 31.07.2008 um 12:29: