Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 16:56:15 UTC

Examples with cloud providers

Hi Folks,

I was thinking that we could create a series of examples or tutorials
that use demo apps with TomEE deployed in major cloud providers like
Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.

I would like to start by Azure...

Examples have some challenges because we cannot actually produce fully
working examples due to the need of credentials. So maybe a
documentation tutorial would be more appropriate.

What do you guys think?

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_