Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2004/10/10 04:27:33 UTC

RE: Build Status

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Aaron Mulder [mailto:ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu]
>
> 	Note: axis works for me, tomcat doesn't

Try deleting your local repo and rebuild.  Axis won't build.

Regards,
Alan

RE: Build Status

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Try deleting your local repo and rebuild.  Axis won't build.

	That does not seem to be the case for me.  I did:

rm -rf ~/.maven
maven m:rebuild-all  (died due to ibiblio timeout)
maven m:default

	That completed successfully, including Axis.  What specific steps
do you perform that don't work, and on what OS, and with what error?
(I'm using Linux and I don't have any spaces in my directory names.)

Aaron

RE: Build Status

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	I can't get to ibiblio at the moment, so deleting the local repo
*really* breaks the build. :)  More on this later.

Aaron