Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joey <Jo...@Web56.Net> on 2005/11/17 12:40:03 UTC

Configuration Question

OK I have converted over to the latest version and have mosting things
running well.
I wanted to confirm how to properly use SURBL's
in the previous version I used a .cf file, however the docs say 3.0 and
higher come with SURBL support.
is the URIDNSBL the same thing which you activate from init.pre?
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

If not how do I activate them, and control which ones to use or not to?

Thanks!

Re: Configuration Question

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 06:40 AM 11/17/2005, Joey wrote:
>OK I have converted over to the latest version and have mosting things
>running well.
>I wanted to confirm how to properly use SURBL's
>in the previous version I used a .cf file, however the docs say 3.0 and
>higher come with SURBL support.
>is the URIDNSBL the same thing which you activate from init.pre?
>loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

Yep. The rules themselves are located in
/usr/share/spamassassin/25_uribl.cf. They'll automatically activate if the
plugin is loaded.

The only other thing you'll need to do is make sure you have a reasonably
recent  version of the Net::DNS perl module installed.