Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 08:41:42 UTC

Re:[Axis2] Maven2 SNAPSHOT dependencies included with date suffix

Hi,

If you are using assembly pluging to build the distribution, try this in
your assembly xml,

<dependencySet>

<outputFileNameMapping>${artifactId}.SNPAHOT.${extension}</outputFileNameMapping>
            <outputDirectory>/lib</outputDirectory>
            <includes>
                <include>*:SNAPSHOT:jar:*</include>
            </includes>
</dependencySet>

Above is just a temporally  solution, but I think you get the idea. You need
the latest assembly pluging to do the prior. Try version 2.2-beta-1 and
above.

Thank you

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis2] Maven2 SNAPSHOT dependencies included with date suffix

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Saminda, I was able to come up with a solution with your suggestions
that we can have both nightly builds with SNAPSHOTs and release builds work.

I have fixed the build and committed the code.

Thank you

Lahiru