Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2007/07/17 18:34:35 UTC

RE: Exchange word/pdf docs using axis java service to support .NE T cl ient

We are using Axis-Java 1.2.1 (not Axis2) and .NET2.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Neither .NET 1 nor Axis 1.2 supports the WS-I Attachments profile. You
should use DIME. See
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732/Fear_of_Attachments.pdf
for guidance.

Anne