Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Mark Bleichert <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 20:53:52 UTC

How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT parameter

I was wondering if you could give me an example of how to call a stored
procedure in ibatis sqlmaps that has no IN parameters and a single OUT
parameter of type varchar.

I went through all the mail-archive threads but nothing seemed to work.

-------------------------------------------------- calling code

Map map = new HashMap();
map.put("value", "0");

map = (HashMap)queryForObject("getSequence", map);

<parameterMap id="mymap" class="java.util.Map">
        <parameter property="value" mode="OUT" />
 </parameterMap>

 <procedure id="getSequence" parameterMap="mymap">
        { ? = call f_gettsid }
 </procedure>

Any suggestion to what I am doing wrong ?