Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2007/04/16 14:52:21 UTC

surefire and junit 4 website out-of-date

To whoever maintains the maven website:

there's an out-of-date page on the FAQ for surefire
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/faq.html

which should direct people to surefire-junit4.

I misleadingly states that there is no junit4 support.

Regards
Adam

Re: surefire and junit 4 website out-of-date

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 4/16/07, Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:

> To whoever maintains the maven website:
>
> there's an out-of-date page on the FAQ for surefire
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/faq.html
>
> which should direct people to surefire-junit4.
>
> I misleadingly states that there is no junit4 support.

Please open an issue so it doesn't get forgotten.  If you can attach a
patch that would be great.  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE
-> documentation.

--
Wendy