Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by wilmot <wi...@tut.by> on 2007/09/14 20:21:56 UTC

[conf] pattern in resolver

Hi,

I have a filesystem resolver configured this way:

<filesystem name="user-repository">
   <ivy pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy.xml"/>
   <artifact pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[conf].[type]"/>
</filesystem>

The problem is that when the artifact is resolved, [conf] pattern is always
"default", no matter what configuration is used. Is this a normal behaviour or
did I miss anything? I expect [conf] to be the actual configuration used for
the module.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Re: [conf] pattern in resolver

Posted by wi...@tut.by.
wilmot> I have a filesystem resolver configured this way:

wilmot> <filesystem name="user-repository">
wilmot>    <ivy pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy.xml"/>
wilmot>    <artifact
wilmot> pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[conf].[type]"/>
wilmot> </filesystem>

wilmot> The problem is that when the artifact is resolved, [conf] pattern is always
wilmot> "default", no matter what configuration is used. Is this a normal behaviour or
wilmot> did I miss anything? I expect [conf] to be the actual configuration used for
wilmot> the module.

Excuse me, but could anyone let me know the behaviuor of [conf] pattern in
resolver configuration at one's site? I'm trying to figure out if I have some
kind of misconfiguration or it is just a bug in Ivy.

Thanks!