Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2008/05/08 02:03:40 UTC

[ANN] hbase-0.1.2 release candidate 1 (releases are zero-based)

The second 0.1.2 release candidate is available for download:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.1.2-candidate-1/

Please take this release candidate for a spin.  Report back any issues
encountered (or the fact that it just worked for you).  Check the
documentation, that unit tests all complete on your platform, etc.

This candidate has had some critical fixes added since candidate-0.
Thanks to all who reported and then helped with the debugging including
Erik Holstad and Daniel Leffel.

St.Ack

Re: [ANN] hbase-0.1.2 release candidate 1 (releases are zero-based)

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I forgot to note that voting whether yay or nay on whether we should
release this candidate as 0.1.2 will close Monday, May 12th.
St.Ack

Posted by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com>.
+1

Tests all work, documentation does not have any broken links (that I found) and config files look good.

---

Checked by AVG.

Re: [ANN] hbase-0.1.2 release candidate 1 (releases are zero-based)

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Michaela Buergle <Mi...@neofonie.de>.
FYI: the TableNotDisabledException problem I reported about a week ago
doesn't seem to arise with the 0.1.2 candidate.

micha

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.