Posted to user@ode.apache.org by NGUYEN Cong Kinh <ng...@telecom-paristech.fr> on 2008/08/01 15:24:37 UTC

[Fwd: error in using two different inputs]

Hello,

I have just reset the permission of security at my document. Could you
help me to solve my problem? I would like to early receive an answer if
possible. Thank in advance,
Kinh

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Dangling meta character '*' near
> I've seen that before and I'm pretty sure it was a network configuration
> issue. On which OS is this happening? Do your have a proxy redirection that
> uses a wildcard pattern?

No proxies that I'm aware of, and it's on my home network.  The OS is
Mac OS 10.5.  The *.local may be getting autodetected somehow because
that's the default domain that Macs join.  (E.g., that box was
coresaplenty.local.)

-- Paul

Re: [Fwd: error in using two different inputs]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2008, at 6:24 AM, NGUYEN Cong Kinh wrote:
>
>> I using apache-ode 1.2. Could you help me to solve my problem ?
>> The archive of web service is given at
>> http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/TestWsBpel.war<http://www.tsi.enst.fr/%7Enguyen/TestWsBpel.war>
>> In my BPEL program, there are two called services (each service with an
>> input). When I use a same input (same input value) to two services (the
>> BPEL at http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld1.zip<http://www.tsi.enst.fr/%7Enguyen/HelloWorld1.zip>),
>> it runs well.
>> But, when using two different inputs (the BPEL at
>> http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld2.zip<http://www.tsi.enst.fr/%7Enguyen/HelloWorld2.zip>),
>> there is an error :
>>
> [...]
>
>> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Timeout or execution error when waiting
>> for response to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv4 [Client
>> hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv3] calling {http://eclipse.org/bpel/
>> sample}HelloWorldService.process(...)}
>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRole
>> MessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@a969e4 timed out when waiting for a
>> response!
>>

> diff says that the two processes and WSDLs aren't that different:
>
> coresaplenty:tmp prb$ diff -r HelloWorld1 HelloWorld2
> diff -r HelloWorld1/HelloWorld.bpel HelloWorld2/HelloWorld.bpel
> 32c32
> <                 <bpws:from part="payload" variable="input"
> query="/payload/input"/>
> ---
> >                 <bpws:from part="payload" variable="input"
> query="/payload/input2"/>
> diff -r HelloWorld/HelloWorld1.wsdl HelloWorld2/HelloWorld.wsdl
> 23c23,24
> <                         <element name="input" type="string"/>
> ---
> >                         <element name="input" type="string"/>
> >                         <element name="input2" type="string"/>
>
> I deployed your process and WAR in jetty with ODE 1.2, and I get a little
> more information about the error:
>
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message
> (mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3hgr77x3efa [PID {
> http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}HelloWorld-1] calling
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@2bb1c27.sayBPEL(...)}): Dangling meta
> character '*' near index 0
> *.local
> ^
> java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Dangling meta character '*' near
> index 0
> *.local
> ^

I've seen that before and I'm pretty sure it was a network configuration
issue. On which OS is this happening? Do your have a proxy redirection that
uses a wildcard pattern?

Matthieu

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 1, 2008, at 6:24 AM, NGUYEN Cong Kinh wrote:
> I using apache-ode 1.2. Could you help me to solve my problem ?
> The archive of web service is given at
> http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/TestWsBpel.war
> In my BPEL program, there are two called services (each service with
> an
> input). When I use a same input (same input value) to two services
> (the
> BPEL at http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld1.zip), it runs well.
> But, when using two different inputs (the BPEL at
> http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld2.zip), there is an error :
[...]
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Timeout or execution error when
> waiting
> for response to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv4 [Client
> hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv3] calling {http://eclipse.org/bpel/
> sample}HelloWorldService.process(...)}
> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRole
> MessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@a969e4 timed out when waiting for a
> response!

diff says that the two processes and WSDLs aren't that different:

coresaplenty:tmp prb$ diff -r HelloWorld1 HelloWorld2
diff -r HelloWorld1/HelloWorld.bpel HelloWorld2/HelloWorld.bpel
32c32
<                 <bpws:from part="payload" variable="input" query="/
payload/input"/>
---
 >                 <bpws:from part="payload" variable="input" query="/
payload/input2"/>
diff -r HelloWorld/HelloWorld1.wsdl HelloWorld2/HelloWorld.wsdl
23c23,24
<                         <element name="input" type="string"/>
---
 >                         <element name="input" type="string"/>
 >                         <element name="input2" type="string"/>

I deployed your process and WAR in jetty with ODE 1.2, and I get a
little more information about the error:

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message
(mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3hgr77x3efa [PID {http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample
}HelloWorld-1] calling org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@2bb1c27.sayBPEL
(...)}): Dangling meta character '*' near index 0
*.local
^
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Dangling meta character '*'
near index 0
*.local
^