Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Noel OConnor <no...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 22:31:41 UTC

Autolinks and wildcards

Hi,
Is it possible to use wildcard addresses with autolinks in the dispatch router.
I'm trying to create a topic hierarchy that clients will subscribe to
but having messages routed through an intermediate broker.
From what I've tried it seems that autolinks need a fully qualified
address and do not support wildcards or partial addresses.

cheers
Noel

Re: Autolinks and wildcards

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 21/01/19 12:58, Noel OConnor wrote:
> Thanks for this Gordon.
> Regarding waypoints, are these only used in conjunction with autolinks ?

At present, yes.

> Do they have any relationship with link routes ?

No, link routes would replace the address config and can also be based
on patterns.

Re: Autolinks and wildcards

Posted by Noel OConnor <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for this Gordon.