Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Jason Dorsey <Ja...@netiq.com> on 2011/12/16 18:26:32 UTC

Immutable List

I am using pivot 1.5 and having to refactor some old code to allow better functionality testing.

In order to keep from having to do something very ugly (but still works) I need to see how FileBrowserSheet.getSelectedFiles() constructs and returns its ImmutableList value.

Anyone have a link to that old source or know if the method remains unchanged in the 2.0 source?

Jason Dorsey | Engineering Intern
1233 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 USA
Jason.Dorsey@netiq.com<ma...@attachmate.com>
www.attachmate.com<http://www.attachmate.com>  |  www.netiq.com<http://www.netiq.com>

RE: Immutable List

Posted by Jason Dorsey <Ja...@netiq.com>.
Please disregard this email. I have found the answer:

public ImmutableList<File> getSelectedFiles() {
        return new ImmutableList<File>(selectedFiles);
    }

Where:

private FileList selectedFiles = new FileList();