Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by HADI Ali <Al...@murex.com> on 2020/02/11 13:28:30 UTC

Qpid Dispatch Console

Hello,

I'm using the Dispatch router 1.9.0 and trying to launch the dispatch router console as documented. I installed the required packages on a RHEL7 machine but when adding an http listener, I'm having the following error in the logs : SERVER (error) No HTTP support to listen on 0.0.0.0:5672.

Any idea why this may be occurring?

Thanks,
Ali

*******************************
This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

Re: Qpid Dispatch Console

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 12/02/2020 5:09 pm, HADI Ali wrote:
> It's a really nice console !

I agree, great job Ernie!

RE: Qpid Dispatch Console

Posted by HADI Ali <Al...@murex.com>.
Thanks Gordon ! It's a really nice console !

> I'm using the Dispatch router 1.9.0 and trying to launch the dispatch router console as documented. I installed the required packages on a RHEL7 machine but when adding an http listener, I'm having the following error in the logs : SERVER (error) No HTTP support to listen on 0.0.0.0:5672.
>
> Any idea why this may be occurring?

It sounds like your router was built without http support. It needs the libwebsockets dev package (i.e. headers as well as lib) to be available at the time you run cmake.

Re: Qpid Dispatch Console

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.