Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/25 16:46:12 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.5.0 release plan

Hi,

We'll be needing a non-SNAPSHOT version of Jackrabbit trunk soon for
the Oak 0.3 release, so I'd like to cut an unstable 2.5.0 release from
the current trunk over the weekend. Unstable releases come with no
stability or compatibility guarantees so there shouldn't be any
blockers to worry about, but let me know if there's something that
definitely should make it into the release.

The 2.5.0 release should also mark the beginning of our progress
towards Jackrabbit 2.6 later this year. I'll follow up on that in more
detail later on.

BR,

Jukka Zitting