Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 15:22:12 UTC

About moving tdb support from provisioning/rdf to a new provisioning/rdf.tdb

Hi,
I recently created a bundlelist for the Virtuoso storage support [1].
I am keen on removing TDB as default storage from provisioning/rdf
and move it to its own provisioning/rdf.tdb

The reason is that I want to launch a clerezza instance from the first
time with only virtuoso as active storage, to avoid the need of
disabling TDB later.

I do not think it is too bad having a provisioning/rdf.tdb.

If this is agreed,t I can move the TDB artifact there - I have no
knowledge about other artifacts that should follow it. Any idea?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-919

Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: About moving tdb support from provisioning/rdf to a new provisioning/rdf.tdb

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Enrico,

Sounds good to me. I think with Minto's new jena bundles we also don't have
the problem of an overlap between the TDB bundle and the bundles providing
Jena functionality that is needed by bundles that do not use TDB.

Cheers,
Reto