Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by jose sanchez <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/31 00:53:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache not responding...

Hello All:

I am experiencing some problems with my apache box:
Sometimes it fails to respond to any requests made to
the server and it even locks me from connecting
through SSH but, when I go to the terminal, I'm able
to login and do whatever I want. I've check the logs
and can't see anything other the code red stuff trying
to infect my box. The MaxClient is set up to 100 and
the rest of the server's params are set to default
values.

I would like to know if someone have ever had  this
problem and how can I resolve it.

Thanks in advance for your help.