Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 13:53:29 UTC

Openeb Box.

Hi,

Many of the apache projects seem to be having a box image of the
product on their home/download pages

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-410-release.data/activemq-4.1-box-reflection.png
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.data/geronimo-box-1.1-small-2.jpg

Do we plan to have a similar image :)

Regards
Manu

Re: Openeb Box.

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Re-created the center and left box images in Gimp:

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-center.bmp
* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-left.bmp

Used 3d Box Shot Maker to create the actual 3D image but unfortunately
this tool seems to not support anti aliasing. So if anybody knows a
better tool which could be used just let me know.

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-boxshot.bmp

Input Files (Gimp):

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-center.xcf
* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-left.xcf