Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mohit gupta <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/05 07:26:11 UTC

Problem with .NET client-Axis Java Service / finding no response on client

Hi,

We are using .NET client with Axis Java Service.
It is a simple test service having some methods for
mathematical calculations.
One of the method is returning int as response.
This is working fine with Axis Java Client.

Now the problem is with .NET client. As on client
side, we are getting -ve value or you can say, no
value. We are not getting any cause for this. It is
working with JAX-RPC service.

Can "href" be a problem?

Could anyone suggest something for this problem? Many
of you must faced and solved this problem already.

Please help, it is urgent.

Thanks,
Mohit.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/