Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.W. Haywood" <of...@jubileegroup.co.uk.INVALID> on 2021/08/19 13:08:11 UTC

Demos down?

Hi there,

At least from my perspective in England I can't seem to see the demos.

Our monitoring system, which reports on them, alerted me about 1430 BST
yesterday.  I mailed Jacques about it yesterday but I've seen no reply.

--

73,
Ged.

Re: Demos down?

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Demo are come back.

Thanks to Chris Thistlethwaite for is help

Nicolas

Re: Demos down?

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
I didn't find the reason,