Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 14:25:25 UTC

guest host cannot access internet, but ssvm,vrouter can

guest host cannot access internet, but ssvm,vrouter can
Cloudstack4.1.1(upgrade from 4.0.2),  one kvm host ubuntu12.04 ,two xen
advanced  network

ssvm,console proxy vm,vrouter can access internet.
guest host <=> vrouter ,ok
guest 1 <=> guest 2 in same vlan ,ping ok.    guest 1 on kvm host,
guest 2 on xen

but guest 1 and 2 can not access internet.

could you give some guide.

Re: guest host cannot access internet, but ssvm,vrouter can

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
No problem Feng,

enjoy using CloudStack.

regards,
大安 (has not much to do with my name, just some substitution google
gave for it ;)

Posted by 不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com>.
you can call me Feng.

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Which cloudstack version are you using ?
Did you set egress firewall rule on the network to allow the guest traffic to public network ?

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by 不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com>.
you can call me Feng.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: guest host cannot access internet, but ssvm,vrouter can

Posted by tanthalas <ta...@hotmail.com>.
在交换机上怎么配的vlan?

2013-08-22
刘宇超  Richard Liu

Guestvlan301     admin   Isolated           192.168.31.0/24。
我使用的是高级网络, Egress rules 需要设置吗?  防火墙和端口转发,配置是映射内网出去了。 我未升级前4.0.2
是有用过,升级到4.1.1 应该不影响。
多谢

Posted by 不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com>.
多谢,果然是Egress rules,添加了,可以了访问了。应该是4.1.1 新增的。

在 2013年8月21日下午9:55,不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by 不坏阿峰 <on...@gmail.com>.
没明白,能具体点么?  网络里面已经

Posted by Fan Lei <le...@gmail.com>.