Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Murtaza Doctor <mu...@richrelevance.com> on 2012/07/13 20:04:28 UTC

0.7.1 Release Notes Link

The release notes link for the version 0.7.1 looks to be pointing to an incorrect page.  Is this already in the process to be fixed? Or some other link I can access to see what are the changes/improvements and list of issues fixed.
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/kafka/kafka-0.7.1-incubating/RELEASE-NOTES.html

Comparison look at 0.7 [works]
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/kafka/kafka-0.7.0-incubating/RELEASE-NOTES.html

Thanks,
murtaza

Re: 0.7.1 Release Notes Link

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
The first one redirects through the mirrors, the second to the origin of
those mirrors.

we should be consistent, yup (my bad since I updated both of these).

I see no reason to have the release notes through the mirrors we should
update 0.7.1 to match 0.7.0

will open a ticket and patch it

thanks Murtaza

--